Tuesday, September 04, 2007

And the Taste of the Age was
[Waiting in Vain @

Nothing sweet, or rather, it didn't feel like anything at all. Different from my depressive 15th birthday, today was bland, bland in all sense. If not for some text messages arriving, it would be easy to forget that I actually turned 16 today. Maybe the human mind is set to forget things it does not desire, and for my part, the fact that time had yet again moved on without me. Perhaps my mind cannot keep up with the vastness of time, how it would constantly inhibit us; restraining. Does time not control our actions? Even in the life of someone with a seemingly infinite amount of free time, time continues to hound them, because time is never free. While our mind drifts our body would age, so fast, it seems, that time would have to stop, if we were to catch up.

Or perhaps time simply cannot keep up with our minds, how it constantly evolves, drifting in and out of the future , plotting and conveying its ideas for the times ahead. But to evolve it would have to wait for time. Again, time is restraining. And I wish for time to stop, however briefly, just to let myself catch my breath, for myself to be once again in pace with my life.

So. Happy birthday to myself. Time cannot stop; so for today, I would wish for next year to be more interesting, so I can feel that my life is moving forward to its desired point.

Or at least so that I won't be sick on my birthday again.

Labels: ,



0 musings










Me

Name: Cynn
Age: Young. Very Young.

An outlook of my life, fueled not by creativity, but by the sheer need to vent. This is me, a bit depressive, a bit cold, sometimes suicidally hyper, but always longing for something I don't have. Feel free to walk my life, feel the indecisive, fleeting world of a teenager struggling to be better in her makeshift world.

Actually, I think I prefer you don't.


Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007


Labels

Blog
Contemplation
Humor
Life
Pets
Photos
Rant
School


Wishlist

Toshiba Gigabeat 30g
Hair coloring - very light brown
Better marks
Rhapsody vol II and III (thanks to sis)
Better headphones PX100!
WTB: Friend
Wrist tattoo
A dog Bonbon!


Misc

Coded and designed by me. Rip and I'll castrate you with blunt things. Image used courtesy to me, edited using Photoshop 7.



Best viewed in a 1280x1024 resolution.




Adopt Your 

Own Pokemon Sprite! Grab Your 

Own Pokemon Sprite!