Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hitting the Wall
[Waiting in Vain @

Have you ever gazed at something, unwittingly, and a memory so strong hit you squarely that you almost forgot to breathe, and you clawed, tried to go over that invisible wall, only falling down again and again? Have you ever caught a sniff of something, a place, and suddenly you remember a long forgotten place, a warmth, perhaps, or a sense of peace that you knew you had, once, but cannot recall?

I wanted to cry, sometimes. Because that sudden longing wasn't lenient, it hit me will full force, it took the breath out of me, and I hated it. Because for once I glimpsed something that I cannot reach, for the invisible wall, for I know not that it is real or a mere fantasy I conjured as an escape. I loved the feeling it brought with it, but I hated falling off the wall.

I wanted to cry, sometimes.

Labels:



2 musings










Me

Name: Cynn
Age: Young. Very Young.

An outlook of my life, fueled not by creativity, but by the sheer need to vent. This is me, a bit depressive, a bit cold, sometimes suicidally hyper, but always longing for something I don't have. Feel free to walk my life, feel the indecisive, fleeting world of a teenager struggling to be better in her makeshift world.

Actually, I think I prefer you don't.


Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007


Labels

Blog
Contemplation
Humor
Life
Pets
Photos
Rant
School


Wishlist

Toshiba Gigabeat 30g
Hair coloring - very light brown
Better marks
Rhapsody vol II and III (thanks to sis)
Better headphones PX100!
WTB: Friend
Wrist tattoo
A dog Bonbon!


Misc

Coded and designed by me. Rip and I'll castrate you with blunt things. Image used courtesy to me, edited using Photoshop 7.



Best viewed in a 1280x1024 resolution.




Adopt Your 

Own Pokemon Sprite! Grab Your 

Own Pokemon Sprite!